Tracer! Lightbox drawing app
Latest Version: 1.1.0
Installs: 5,000 - 10,000
Description of Tracer! Lightbox drawing app
The default app is a white screen with a brightness control setting. Place your reference picture over the device and begin tracing. Great for tracing drawings and fonts, making stencils, children's colouring sheets, connect-the-dot's puzzles, etc.
You use the app to search for image references from the internet (using keywords or URL links), or an image from the device storage, or take a photo from the camera.
There is a lock button which will maximize the drawing space, and prevent the device from sleeping.
Features include: -
- a handy color adjust to change the gray-scale of the picture for better tracing contrasts.
- pan, rotate, zoom the drawing references.
- button to toggle rotate on and off
- buttons to save and share the drawing references for the future.
The app is suitable for artists, students, children and their parents as well as casual users of all ages to do art and craft.
There is a wide range of uses for Tracer! app including: -
- traditional cell art animation and tracing
- calligraphy and font tracing (e.g. to transfer calligraphic fonts and swirl patterns onto posters and paintings)
- making stencils (e.g. for Halloween pumpkin carving; graffiti and spray painting art; Christmas snow stencils; cake decorating stencils)
- tracing tattoo designs and patterns
- outline tracing for children (e.g. for children colouring activity; making connect-the-dots puzzles; practise writing letters and numbers)
- base template (e.g. underlay basic perspectives for drawing architectural structures like buildings;
underlay simple shapes to draw more complicated art pieces)
added more color filters (default: grey scale).
retain previous image if link is not an image.
fixed missing color filter buttons in Landscape mode.
Tracer! Lightbox drawing app Version History
APK File Hash:711f0fe34643b8a57fb9b8beaff4bc6eDownload APK (2.43 MB)