Qixel : Pixel Art Painter
download Qixel : Pixel Art Painter apk latest version 1.2 for android. Qixel is a stylised, super-easy to use pixel art painting app for everyone!
50 - 100
Varies with device bytes
Description of Qixel : Pixel Art Painter
Qixel is all about creating minimalist images, retro characters and typography with a limited number of pixels and color palette. Make art or just use it to chill out - it's the digital equivalent of popping bubblewrap!
When you've made a real pixel masterpiece, post it on the Facebook Qixel Gallery! (facebook.com/qixelgallery)
Here's what you can do with Qixel:
- Draw pictures with 4 different pixel types: Squares, Circles, Diamonds and Triangles.
- The canvas background button flips between black or white. This has a very different effect on your qixels.
- Use the darken and lighten buttons to add shade and depth to your art.
- The triangle setting has an extra button: Rotation. Try rotating your triangles 90 degrees to make strange patterns and origami-style art.
- Use Qixel to make quirky typography.
- Write simple messages and greeting cards to send to friends.
- Make cool patterns and abstract backgrounds for websites.
- Quickly sketch out pixel characters for Minecraft.
- Create retro game graphics, and then export frames in stages to make animation.
- experiment with color: great for artists and color therapy teachers.
See some examples here: facebook.com/qixelgallery
SAVING IMAGES: (currently 2 methods)
A) The Photo button saves a compressed JPG screenshot to your device's camera roll.
B) To save a high-resolution image to your device: hold down the HOME button and POWER BUTTON (or volume down button) AT THE SAME TIME. Note from the developer: If this app proves to be useful and popular, I will update it. If you have ideas for functionality - please leave feedback on the Google Play Store and a high rating to help me to carry on with the project!
Enjoy your qixels :)
- Updated software + Added HD icons
Category:Art & Design
Installs:50 - 100
Updated:October 06, 2016
Size:Varies with device bytes